Tour duration: 5 days 4 nights
Tour types: Motor cycle tour and Cultural Sightseeing
Destination: Paro, Thimphu and Punakha.
Accommodations: 3 star hotels / Guest houses
Transport: Motor cycle and back up vehicle.
Entry/ Start: Paro
Exit/ End: Paro
Day 01: Arrival at Paro – Paro vicinity tour
Fly into Paro either from Bangkok, Singapore, Kathmandu, Dhaka, Delhi or Kolkata. Enjoy riding around Paro valley and pay visit to Paro Dzong/fortress, Paro Museum and Kichu Lhakhang.
Day 02: Ride towards Thimphu (65 km, 1 hour ride)
After breakfast ride to Thimphu to enjoy a splendid morning view of the Himalayas landscape. Paro to Thimphu is just under an hour.
There are great many places to see in Bhutan’s capital such as Buddha statue, memorial stupa, Takin zoo, Sangaygang where you can have the view point of Thimphu city, folk heritage museum and Tashichho Dzong.
Day 03: Thimphu – Punakha (77 km, 2 hours 30 minutes ride)
After breakfast ride towards Punakha via Dochula pass.
En route to Punakha, pay visit to Khemae Lhakhang (temple of fertility). At Punakha we will ride to Punakha Dzong and to Khamsum Yulley Namgyel stupa.
Day 04: Punakha – Paro (142 km, 3 hours ride)
After breakfast ride back to Paro. At Paro we will visit to Drugyal Dzong and enjoy riding around the beautiful Paro valley.
Day 05: Departure
Your wonderful tour of Bhutan comes to end today. After breakfast, your guide and driver will see you off at Paro international airport for you onward destination.
Fly out either to Bangkok, Singapore, Katmandu, Dhaka, Delhi or Kolkata
Cost of booking 5 days motor cycle tour in Bhutan are as follows:
Peak tourist season (March, April, May, September, October & November)
Single Traveler : $1525
2. Dual/ 2 Travelers : $1445 Per Person
3. 3 and above : $1215 Per Person
Lean tourist season (December, January, February, June, July & August)
Single Traveler : $1325
2. Dual/ 2 Travelers : $1245 Per Person
3. 3 and above : $1035 Per Person
The above mentioned price covers the following:
- Tour vehicles/ Back up vehicle with experienced driver
- All meals – (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- All accommodations in 3 star hotels/ guest houses in twin sharing basis – (Up gradation to 4 stars and 5 stars available on paying the extra premium).
- Licensed English speaking tour guide – (Language speaking guides for French, German, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Thai are available on paying extra premium of $60 - $100).
- Sustainable Development fee of US $65 per person per night spent in Bhutan – (This money goes for a very good cause of reducing poverty, rural development, free medical services and free education for Bhutanese people).
- Entrance fees to all tourist sites
- Tea and snacks during the day
- Bottled water during the day
- Bhutan Visa Fee of US $40
- Hiring cost for bikes (Royal Enfield)
The above mentioned price does not cover the following:
- Airfare (both international and domestic)
- Travel insurance
- Laundry, Beverages and tips
- Any cost incurred due to flight cancellation, delayed flight or road blockage