Tour duration: 6 days 5 nights
Tour types: Motor cycle tour and Cultural Sightseeing
Destination: Paro, Thimphu and Punakha.
Accommodations: 3 star hotels / Guest houses
Transport: Motor cycle and back up vehicle.
Entry/ Start: Paro
Exit/ End: Paro
Day 01: Arrival at Paro - Thimphu (65 km, 1 hour 20 minutes ride)
Fly into Paro either from Bangkok, Singapore, Kathmandu, Dhaka, Delhi or Kolkata. Representatives (guide) from See Bhutan Travels will receive you from Paro international airport. Ride to Thimphu for the night.
Day 02: Thimphu Vicinity tour Spend your day exploring Thimphu valley:
Tourist sites to explore in Thimphu: World’s Largest Buddha statue, Memorial stupa, Takin reserve, Tashichhoe Dzong, Tango, Textile museum and Thimphu city.
Day 03: Thimphu – Punakha (77 km, 2 hours 20 minutes ride via Dochula pass)
Ride to Punakha via Dochula pass (3100 m). At Punakha pay visit to Khemae Lhakhang, Punakha Dzong and Khamsum Yulley Namgyal choeten.
Day 04: Punakha – Paro (140 km, 3 and half hours ride)
Ride back towards Paro via Dochula pass.
Tourist sites to visit in Paro: Paro Rinpung Dzong, National Museum, Drugyal Dzong and Paro Kichu Lhakhang
Day 05: Hike to Taktsang Monastery (8 hours roundtrip hike)
In the morning ride till Taktsang base and hike to the monastery. Taktsang Monastery is popularly known as Tigers nest monastery located on a cliff 1000 m above Paro valley.
Day 06: Departure
Your wonderful tour of Bhutan comes to end today. After breakfast, your guide and driver will see you off at Paro international airport for you onward destination.
Fly out either to Bangkok, Singapore, Katmandu, Dhaka, Delhi or Kolkata
Cost of booking 6 days motor cycle tour in Bhutan are as follows:
Peak tourist season (March, April, May, September, October & November)
Single Traveler : $1755
2. Dual/ 2 Travelers : $1660 Per Person
3. 3 and above : $1525 Per Person
Lean tourist season (December, January, February, June, July & August)
Single Traveler : $1630
2. Dual/ 2 Travelers : $1540 Per Person
3. 3 and above : $1270 Per Person
The above mentioned price covers the following:
- Tour vehicles/ Back up vehicle with experienced driver
- All meals – (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- All accommodations in 3 star hotels/ guest houses in twin sharing basis – (Up gradation to 4 stars and 5 stars available on paying the extra premium).
- Licensed English speaking tour guide – (Language speaking guides for French, German, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Thai are available on paying extra premium of $60 - $100).
- Sustainable Development fee of US $65 per person per night spent in Bhutan – (This money goes for a very good cause of reducing poverty, rural development, free medical services and free education for Bhutanese people).
- Entrance fees to all tourist sites
- Tea and snacks during the day
- Bottled water during the day
- Bhutan Visa Fee of US $40
- Hiring cost for bikes (Royal Enfield)
The above mentioned price does not cover the following:
- Airfare (both international and domestic)
- Travel insurance
- Laundry, Beverages and tips
- Any cost incurred due to flight cancellation, delayed flight or road blockage